Ask an Expert Service Line Open M-F 8am-6pm EST
Ask a Metal Building Question!
Ask someone who has been in the business for 25 years!
Free Delivery & Assembly on All Orders!
Do You Have a Metal Building Question?
Do you have a question about metal buildings, carports, garages, RV covers or barns? Are you sick of scouring Google for a good answer? We have the solution!
Meet Conestoga Builders founder and lead builder, Richard Grosse. Richard has 25 years of experience in the construction and building industry. Prior to partnering with MaxSteel Buildings as an authorized dealer, Richard ran a successful construction business servicing the southeast.
Richard is intimately familiar with the building process and ready to offer you expert advice in helping find the perfect building for your needs, be it a carport, RV cover, garage, or barn! If you ever have any questions about building placement, foundation requirements, or other questions not addressed by our Frequently Asked Questions page, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly at (678) 576-6852.
Top 10 Most Common Metal Buildings Questions
Some of the most common questions we get about metal and steel buildings include:
- Do I need a permit for my carport or garage?
- How many miles per hour winds can the carport withstand (MPH rating)?
- What gauge steel is used for metal buildings?
- What are the price ranges for metal building customizations?
- How level does my site need to be to install a carport?
- How do you anchor down a metal carport and garage?
- Do I need a concrete slab to install my steel building, or can I install my carport or garage on gravel or asphalt?
- Do I need gutters for my carport or garage?
- What is the advantage of a vertical roof over the other roof types?
- How much cheaper is a metal garage over a wood garage?
The Conestoga team is available by phone from 8 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.